Over the last few weeks since the 4.3 patch to Word of Warcraft there have been numerous tweaks and hot-fixes. Here is a complete list of all of the changes made to the 4.3 patch since its release.
- Algaefin Rockfish no longer swim in schools, and schools of Deepsea Sagefish have taken their place along many coastlines.
- Multi-Shot, modified by the talent Serpent Spread, should now properly spread Serpent Sting to other targets that are within range when a nearby player is affected by Serpent Sting.
- Horde Paladins should find that Judgement of Truth now properly triggers item procs that it is intended to trigger.
- Dungeons and Raids
- Helix Gearbreaker’s Stickybomb should no longer break Stealth.
- Vanessa VanCleef’s Vigorous VanCleef Vindicator achievement should no longer break Stealth.
- Vortex Pinnacle
- Minister of Air
- The knockback for Lightning Nova has been reduced from roughly 12 yards to 8 yards on normal difficulty, and from18 yards to 12 yards on Heroic difficulty.
- Minister of Air
- Well of Eternity
- Felhounds, Doomguard Devestators, and Felguards are no longer capable of dealing critical hits.
- Amani’shi Warbringer’s damage has been reduced by 12%.
- Amani’shi Medicine Man’s summoned Protective Ward health has been reduced by 60%.
- When an Amani’shi Scout is alerted, he now idles for 1 second before running to summon reinforcement.
- Amani’shi Reinforcement’s damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Amani’shi Flame Casters’ Fireball Volley now inflicts less damage.
- Jana’lai’s Flame Breath ability now inflicts less persistent fire damage.
- In Dragonhawk form, Daakara’s Flame Whirl spell increases fire damage taken by a lesser amount.
- Daakara’s Creeping Paralysis now inflicts less damage.
- Berserking Boulder Roller’s Boulders now inflict less damage.
- Bloodlord Mandokir’s Decapitate cooldown has been increased by 5 seconds.
- Gurubashi Shadow Hunters are now immune to Disarm.
- Gurubashi Shadow Hunter’s Shadowed Shot ability now inflicts less damage.
- Gurubashi Blood Drinker’s Blood Leech ability now inflicts less damage.
- Lesser Priest of Bethekk’s Shadowflame ability now inflicts less periodic damage.
- High Priestess Kilnara’s Wave of Agony now deals less damage.
- Jin’do’s Twisted Spirit health has been reduced.
- Jin’do’s Twisted Spirit damage has been reduced.
- Jin’do’s Shadows of Hakkar now inflicts less damage.
- Dragon Soul
- Double Stomp damage should now only come down on the heads of the two players closest to the boss.
- Ice Waves will not spawn until Hagara finishes casting Frozen Tempest.
- Spell immunity mechanics such as Ice Block and Divine Shield should now temporarily block damage from Watery Entrenchment, but should not remove the debuff.
- Ice Tomb can no longer be avoided by a raid of players all standing within a smokebomb.
- Yor’sahj the Unsleeping
- Yor’sahj now deals triple melee damage to player-controlled pets and targets them with Void Bolt.
- The Firebloom heal triggered by the Druid tier-12 should no longer cause Deep Corruption.
- Yor’sahj’s damage has been reduced by up to 10% on 25-player Heroic difficulty, bringing the difficulty of the encounter closer to that of 10-player Heroic difficulty.
- Spine of Deathwing
- A Safe Fall aura has been added to the start of the encounter, preventing players from taking falling damage, should their parachutes end early.
- Corrupted Bloods now use Burst regardless of crowd control conditions, including silence.
- Madness of Deathwing
- Deathwing should no longer fire two Elementium Meteors when a limb tentacle is destroyed at the same time that Deathwing is casting Elementium Meteor.
- Timepiece of the Bronze Flight has been given an additional red socket.
- Players on the quest Patricide can no longer receive the Fragment of Deathwing’s Jaw while in a Raid Finder group.
- Graham Van Talen should no longer incorrectly offer Gnome Engineering and Goblin Engineering once the player has sufficient Engineering skill level.
- Pelturas Whitemoon should now be quite willing to complete the quest Orendil’s Cure for multiple players.
- Players are now able to complete the quest Trial of the Naaru: Mercy by beating the 55-minute timer.
These are the current patch notes for WoW 4.3 as of time of this post. If things change once Blizzard lists them as ÔÇ£OfficialÔÇØ, we will be sure to publish any updates.
New Dungeon & Raid Content
- End Time is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- Hour of Twilight is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- Well of Eternity is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- The new Baradin Hold boss, Alizabal, is now available for testing. Your participation and feedbackhere is appreciated.
- Dragon Soul is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback is appreciated. For the latest testing schedule, please visit the PTR Discussion forum here.
- This new grouping feature allows players to quickly and easily form a pick-up raid for a specially tuned version of the current tier of endgame content: the Dragon Soul raid. Raid Finder is now available for testing. Your participation and feedback here is appreciated.
- This new feature allows players to customize their gear like never before. You’ll find Transmogrification, Void Storage, and Reforging vendors in Cathedral Square, Stormwind and The Drag, Orgrimmar. The costs associated with this service are not yet final.
- In addition to the bank, players will now have access to a new “deep storage” system, allowing characters to free bag space by setting aside coveted gear. You’ll find Transmogrification, Void Storage, and Reforging vendors in Cathedral Square, Stormwind and The Drag, Orgrimmar. The costs associated with this service are not yet final.
- The former Reforging vendors have been… retired. The ethereals have chosen to take over the business and joined their Transmogrification and Void Storage service providers. You’ll find them in Cathedral Square, Stormwind and The Drag, Orgrimmar.
Outland & Northrend Quest Flow
- The amount of experience needed to gain levels 71 through 80 has been reduced by approximately 33%.
- Many Group quests in Outland and Northrend have been re-tuned to allow players to complete them solo. They are no longer labeled as Group quests.
- Relevant questgivers have been moved into Outland and Northrend dungeons. The majority of dungeon quests for these zones are now available from within their respective dungeons.
North American realms (excluding Brazilian, Latin American, and Oceanic realms) no longer permit letters with accents in character or guild names. Existing character and guild names with special characters will be unaffected by this change.
- The achievement Master of Alterac Valley no longer requires the Alterac Valley Blitz achievement.
- The achievement Tol Barad Veteran now requires 25 victories in Tol Barad, down from 100.